Tuesday, April 4, 2017

MHKDesigner Inspiration for April

Hello there! 
It's my day to share a little inspiration at

A few months back I created a note card set using


So for my project this month I
decided to expand on that set
creating coordinating post it note book,


a tag


 and a gift bag.





I added the note card set from before in the photo below. 

I thought this set would be nice for gift giving 
for Mother's Day, Birthday, Thank You or Just Because!



I hope you'll check this stamp set out at
along with all the other products available there!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!









SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Judy, this set is absolute perfection! I adore the way you colored the blooms--so elegant and perfect for springtime! Gorgeous creations, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete