Thursday, March 30, 2017

Stegosaurus Birthday Tag

Hey there everyone!
Just wanted to share a fun tag
I put together using







This project came together quickly.
I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers
and fussy cut.
The tag is from Paper Wishes and was
covered with solid papers from Recollections
and DP from The Paper Studio.
I die cut the layered scalloped circle, banner
and borders with Sizzix dies.
The sentiment is a Stickabilities sticker.
I popped the image with foam tape
and added some enamel dots to the banner.

I hope you'll check this cute set out at
all the other products available!

Have a great weekend!

I'm linking up to:








4 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you colored that, Judy! It looks like it was printed!! It really is an adorable tag! Thank you so much for joining in the TYI challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fun and festive tag! Love all the bright happy colors and images. Your tag makes me want to celebrate! Thank you for playing along at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinking cute, I love this little guy! What a darling birthday tag, Judy! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete