Friday, March 3, 2017

I'll Put a Spell on You

Well, it's Friday!
I hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start!

We have a new challenge starting today at
and sadly, it's the last one
as we have not had the participation we were hoping for.

Anyway, our sponsor this week is


The Prize for the Lucky Winner is a $15 Gift Certificate for the Store

Our theme is always Anything Goes 
as long as its Dark/Sexy/Goth etc.  
Cute images are allowed as long as its Cute Dark/Cute Sexy.

I created this card


I colored the image with pencils, fussy cut and
used foam tape to pop on top of the background
I created with some clip art in Printmaster Platinum software.

It's a pretty simple card, but, I think effective!
I like the way it turned out!

I hope you'll join us for this last challenge.
We'd love to see you at






1 comment:

  1. We stumbled over here different page and thought I should
    check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to looking over your web page for a second time.

    ReplyDelete