Sunday, August 7, 2016

For the Men/Boys

Good Sunday morning everyone!
Today we start a new challenge at
The theme is
"For the Men/Boys".
So let's see all those masculine projects!

using Teddy Bear from one of our sponsors

Sponsor

Our other sponsor this week is

I colored the sweet teddy bear with pencil colors and fussy cut.
My papers are from Hot Off the Press.
I stamped the sentiment and die cut with Sizzix dies.
The finishing touches were the buttons & twine.

I hope you'll join us at
We love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
Come and Get It - Buttons and Bows

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Come and get it Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very charming,I'm loving your adorable bear. Thanks for sharing with us at Come And Get It, hope to see you again. Barb DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this cute image. Such a sweet project .Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete