Sunday, July 24, 2016

Summer Sunshine

Well it's Sunday 
and that means a new challenge at


Our theme this week is
"Summer Sunshine".

using  KT Swing from one of our sponsor this week
Ike's Art

Our other sponsors are
 Pinky Dolls & Limited Runs.

I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
The sun and tree branch were die cut
with Life is a Beach and Bloom Cricut cartridges.
The sentiment is from MHKDesigns
Stitched Sunflower Digital Stamp Set.

I hope you'll join us at
Glitter 'N' Sparkle!
We always love to see what you create!

1 comment:

  1. That is super - fabulous colouring on her and the little scene is adorable. I really like how you put that little piece of rope around the branch :-D
    Thank you for using one of my images and it was a pleasure to Sponsor you :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete