Sunday, May 1, 2016

Mother's Day

Happy May Day!
We have a new challenge starting today at

The design team has made Mother's Day themed projects, 
which is the twist for this month.
You can go with the twist for inspiration or go with Anything Goes!

Using "Spa Day"

I colored the image with pencil colors and fussy cut
before adding to my banner.
I die cut some circles and hearts,
My sentiment was stamped and fussy cut.
I added some pearls and a bow.

We hope you join in with us this month at
check out all the items available at
and join us at
Cute As A Button Facebook Group!

I'm linking up to:
Jo's Scrap Shack - Mother's Day
Simply Create Too - Ladies Only
The Stamping Boutique - Mother's Day
Craft Rocket Challenges - Pink & Pearlie
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Judy fabulous colour's
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the image, coloring and design elements. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack this week. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card! Thank you for joining Jo's Fun Friday Challenge.
    :) Michelle
    http://www.MajesticMemories.biz
    http://www.MajesticMemories.biz/wp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute. The hairdryer can stay up but ohh for the foot bath! Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete