Friday, May 13, 2016

Just Us Girls

Happy Friday!
Are we all ready for the weekend?
I am!

We have a new challenge at
The theme is "Just Us Girls"!

All Dressed Up

I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
My embossing was done with a Darice EF.
The scalloped circle was cut with a Sizzix die.
One of the butterflies was punched with a Martha Stewart punch
and the others are Dazzles stickers. I added some pearls to finish!

So what do you say?
Will you join us at
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards?
We'd love to see your
"Just Us Girls" projects!

I'm linking up to:
Cuttlebug Mania - May Flowers
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Everybody Art-Challenge - Flowers
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations - Flowers
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card. Great coloring. I love how you added the embellishments and the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beutiful card!! Love The background !!! And The colour is so perfect for The inage:))
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever so cute and so deliciously girly, Judy! Great textures, darling image, and I love your monochromatic palette!

    ReplyDelete