Tuesday, March 1, 2016

HOC Word Cue

It's March already?
Where have the last 2 months gone?

Well, if it's a new month it's time for a new challenge at 

We have a Word Cue Challenge for you this month.


We would like to see your interpretation of the word
Silhouette.

This is what I came up with.


I won some images from Pickled Potpourri
and had to have this Bride silhouette.
I think she is just so pretty!

I printed the image and fussy cut before popping
on my Spellbinder oval. The background was
embossed with a Darice EF.
The sentiment is from the same set as the bride
and I cut with a Taylored Expressions label die.
I added some pearls and the bow to finish.

I hope you'll join us this month at
House of Cards!

11 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. Love that you cut your silhouette in a paternpaper. And everything else is so elegant.
    So fun to see all you girls creations and howe diffrent they are on the same theme.

    (✿*‿*) Ma (Merethe)
    Teamie HOC
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! I love how the silhouette looks as if light is shining on the dress, and the addition of the pretty bow in the back. This is a really gorgeous technique!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, I especially love the subtle design of her dress! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, this is FABULOUS! I am in LOVE with the gorgeous paper silhouette you created--the pearl additions are fabulous! Super gorgeous, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is stunning! I love the silhouette and the paper you used for her. Beautiful! :) --Hugs! Katy HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning and elegant card! The little bow on her dress is darling :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Judy! Preciosa y elegante tarjeta... me encanta lo delicada que es y como hiciste juego con las perlas y el blanco... gracias por compartir. Saludos. Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Judy, what a stunning card you've created for the challenge. Just love everything about it! Jo x HOC/DT friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the image and the embossing!
    Fabulous make for the House of Cards!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judy, it's gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Em, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete