Monday, October 5, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas October 2015

It's the 5th of the month which means it's time for a new challenge at


This is the card I created using Asha's  pretty card as inspiration.


The stamp I used is "Winter Town" from Hero Arts.
I added stickles to the snow on the image for a little sparkle.
The background was embossed with a Darice embossing folder.
The banners were cut with a Sizzix die and the
greeting is a Stickabilities sticker.

Do you like CASE-ing cards?
If so I hope you'll join us at
CASE-ing Christmas!
We'd love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for taking a look!




5 comments:

  1. Judy, this is SO pretty! I LOVE the gorgeous scene and monochrome color scheme! The texture totally rocks, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, such a lovely scene. Love the monochromatic look makes for an outstanding card.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy! Wow I love your beautiful town scene. The neutral colors really give it that night feel! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the most adorable little village scene, and I love the black and white tones! Great CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a magical scene, Judy. LOVE your take on my card...so peaceful and serene. Thank you so much for sharing.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete