Thursday, May 14, 2015

CC&CC #91

Time for a new challenge at


The theme this time around is to create a
Thank You card.



This is what I came up with using 
"Tulips and Bugs"
from our fabulous sponsor


I colored 2 images with Spectrum Noir markers, fussy cut the
tulips and the ladybugs and butterfly from one of the images
 and layered on top of the second.
Die cut into a circle and added the black scalloped circle
on top of the white embossed background.
The sentiment was computer generated and die cut.
I finished with a black bow and some black enamel dots.

Check out the other DT cards for more inspiration
and then show us what you come up with at
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge!

Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. What lovely, vibrant colors! I like the dimension you've given the flowers.

    I haven't seen you at 52CCT in a while and wanted to check in to see how you're doing. I hope you'll come back and join us again sometime soon! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card Judy. The way you colored is amazing. Love it!
    xx Bonnie - DT sister

    ReplyDelete