Sunday, April 12, 2015

Steampunk Cindy

Happy Sunday! I decided to take a break from working on my
DT projects and make a card to enter some challenges.

I saw Lacy Sunshine has a Steampunk, Shabby Chic or Vintage
challenge going on and it just so happens that I purchased
this oh so cute "Steampunk Cindy to the Ball" image last weekend.
What good timing, right?



I thought the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches
would work well so that's what I used.


Break's over. Now it's time to get back to get back
to some other things!

I'm also linking up to:
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes/Seampunk

Thanks for thing a look!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the layers and these colours. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the image and embossing and inking!!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, wonderful design and colors. Thanks for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks fabulous Judy..love the blue and yellow and embossed background.
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine in our Steampunk. Shabby Chic or Vintage challenge, with your fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete