Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #6


Time for another weekly challenge at
This time we have an Anything Goes theme.


We have 3 sponsors this week and I chose to go with
this sweet digi from Lemon Shortbread called "Fairy Flower Scent".
Here's a closer view.


She was printed on white card stock, colored with Spectrum Noir
pencil colors and fussy cut. I foam taped her onto a vintage sign shape
cut with a template from Hot Off the Press. The printed paper is
from DCWV's "Once Upon a Time" mat stack. I used some ribbon
purchased at Walmart. The flowers were punched and I added pearls
 to the centers.I guess I could've added a sentiment but couldn't quite figure
out where to place one. So this card will be fitting for any occasion!

Be sure and check out our fabulous sponsors
and link up your own "Anything Goes" creation at
Crafty Gals Corner.

Digi Stamps 4 Joy

Prize: $10 Gift Certificate
AND
Prize: 4 Digital Images

AND
Prize: 3 Digital Images

Thanks for taking a look!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning. Just love these beautiful colours. It glows.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet, Judy. You have such a knack for creating tailored, professional looking designs! I am in love with those flowers and that big ol' bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty little ferry love the color scheme you've chosen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and pretty! I love the colors!
    Hugs,
    Samantha xx
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete