Saturday, November 29, 2014

Die Cut Christmas


I wanted to get a couple more Christmas cards done to link up
with the Beccy's Place A Month of Christmas Cards Challenge.
Today Beccy has a card posted in which she used several die cuts 
and challenges everyone else to do so.

Here's my take.


I used some Cricut die cuts. Some Sizzix originals die cuts
and Sizzix sizzlits die cuts. I threw in some punched snowflakes too.
I added some stickles to the center of the snowflakes
and used a white gel pen to add snow on the trees and the background.

Although it's not a pretty card like Beccy's I enjoyed putting
it together and think it turned out rather cute!

I'm also linking up to:
Winter Wonderland - Dies and Punches
Simply Create Too - Snow, Snow, Snow

Thanks for taking a look!


2 comments:

  1. I think your card is adorable Judy, I love the snowmen! It looks like they are running over the snow fields while holding hands... so cute! I like how you added the "snow" with white pen too, and the little bit of glitter on each snowflake gives a lovely bit of sparkle to your card. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy: Your card is so cute! We're glad you entered our Challenge "Snow! Snow! Snow!"

    This is our last challenge for 2014: The Design Team will take a break most of December to enjoy their families around the holidays. We'll all be back on 2 January for our first 2015 challenge to spark your creativity. We hope to see your entries in all our challenges next year!

    Happy Holidays to you & your family!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete