Saturday, March 29, 2014

JUGS #234

Just Us Girls has a wild card challenge this week. The challenge is to create a tall
and skinny card.  I will also link this card up to Seize the Birthday.  Their toppings
option this time is buttons & rhinestones, or any bling.







The stamp I used is from an Inkadinkado set called Meadow. My printed paper is from
a set call Sunshine and Shadows from Hot Off the Press. I used a Martha Stewart border
punch and a Fiskars butterfly punch.  The greeting is a Recollections sticker and the
pearls are also from Recollections. Thanks for taking a look!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the punched border. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Paper Wishes paper packs! The DP with the dots works perfectly with your pearl accents. The silhouetted floral image is lovely. Thanks for your kind words on my HOC entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the punched border too! Great color combo! I'm doing double duty today, so thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday and Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking card! Love the border, the pearls, and your colors! So glad you joined us this time at Seize the Birthday and Just Us Girls!!! Hope you play along again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...love your border punch and that awesome butterfly!! Great colors selection too. thank you so much for linking it up to Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete