Saturday, November 2, 2013

DD #77

The Dynamic Duos color challenge this week has a bold and cheery theme.  So in
continuing my quest to get a whole bunch of Christmas cards done that's what I
did.  Another Christmas card.

Here's the color combination...


and my card.



Oh, just realized my little penguin has a big ole shadow.  One day, maybe, I'll get
a little better at photography.  Anyway, I did some stamping, heat embossing, dry
embossing, punching and die cutting to create this fun little card.

Thanks for taking a look! 

3 comments:

  1. So adorable. Love the cute penguin. Great take on our color challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute penguin. The embossed snowflakes is great texture. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, such a cute winter card! Love your border details on the Bermuda Bay. The embossed snowflakes create a great background. The added black really pops the colors. Don't worry about the shadow- it gave it dimension. I spend so much time taking photos and fretting over them! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week;)

    ReplyDelete