Sunday, October 6, 2013

Seize the Birthday


I wanted to make a birthday card for a co-worker so I decided to enter it in the
Seize the Birthday Anything Goes challenge.  There is an option to use 2
different ribbons , but I chose not to.





I had made another card several months ago using these same colors and the co-worker
I made this one for commented how much she liked the colors.  Hope she likes this card
as well as the other.  I used papers and the die cut label from the Chocolate Dipped
Artful Card Kit from Hot off the Press.  I added a border punched with the Fiskars 
sunburst border punch, some paper roses and pearls. Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the papers and design of your card. I am sure your co-worker will love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper roses are fabulous and really compliment all the different patterns of DSP. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete