Saturday, September 7, 2013

FMS 102 / TSTR #182

I'm back with another post today, as once I start making cards on the weekends I just
can't seem to stop!  This time I was inspired by the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.
I am also submitting this card to The Shabby Tea Room #182 challenge.

Here is the sketch...

and TSTR inspiration.



and what I decided to do with it.



This time I used foiled and layered die cuts for the floral image.  The papers are from the
 DCWV Violet Leaf Stack.  I've been using this stack a lot as it's one of my favorites.
Added the pretty ribbon and there you go!  Thanks for taking a look! 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card, Judy! I love the flowers and the big pretty ribbon! Great job on combining the two challenges. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the purples and flowers! Thanks for your visit and sweet comment!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete